The Best of the Best Reasons to Use a Buyer Agent
As a Buyer Agent in Canton MA, people will sometimes ask "Why Do We Need a Buyer Agent?" There are many reasons, many of which have been blogged about before. As I was recently reading & reblogging Buyer's Agency: What's The Big Deal Anyway, by Charita Cadenhead I thought about other posts that I had written on this topic. Here is a re-cap of some of the ones I have written and re-blogged.
- The Buyer Paid How Much?: This was a re-blog of a post written by Bill and Liz Spear that points out what happens when the buyer goes in without representation.
- Buy a Home But Keep Your Secrets: This was a re-blog of a post written by Rhonda Heaslip about the importance of keeping buyer information confidential so as not to impact negotiating power.
- One of My Favorite Reasons to Use a Buyer's Agent: This was a re-blog of a post written by Tammy Emineth that gives a scenario in which using the listing agent cost the buyers more money.
- Benefits of Using An Exclusive Buyer Agent: This post explains what an exclusive buyer agent is list out the reasons why you should use an exclusive buyer agent when buying a home in the Canton area.
- What to Expect from Your Buyer Agent: A personal favorite of mine, this post details out all the services you should expect from a buyer agent. We are with you from beginning to end and are much more than door-openers.
- Buyer Agents - Working in Partnership With Buyers: This one details how a buyer's agent works as a partner with the buyer.
- The Market Is Hopping - Another Reason to Have A Buyer's Agent: When the market is busy a buyer agent can help negotiate the ins and outs of multiple offers. This post explains how.
- How This Realtor in Beaverton Gets Paid: This was a re-blog of a post written by Carla Muss Jacobs and dispels the myth that somehow using a buyer agent costs a buyer money.
- Protecting the Buyer's Deposit: This post explains how a good buyer agent will pay attention to deadlines to make sure that the buyer's deposit is protected.
- What Is An Exclusive Buyer Agent: This post explains the difference between a buyer's agent and an exclusive buyer's agent - there is a difference!
- Is There a Difference Between a Portland Buyer's Agent and a Realtor?: This is another re-blog of a post written by Carla Muss Jacobs and explains that while most buyer agents are Realtors, not all Realtors are buyer agents, and even fewer are Exclusive Buyer Agents.
So if you are trying to determine if you should use a buyer's agent to help buy your home, the short answer is YES! The long answer is listed in the posts above!
We do business in accordance with the Federal and Massachusetts Fair Housing Laws.
The content provided on this blog is presented or compiled for your convenience and is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided on this website should not be construed as offering legal, financial or other advice to be relied on by the reader to make or refrain from making any decision or to take any action.
Christine Smith is an Attorney and Exclusive Buyer Agent with over 25 years of experience in the real estate field.
(c) Copyright 2010-2015 Christine M. Smith, Attorney and Buyer Agent. All rights reserved.