Ten Reasons Why It Is Super Sunday in Canton MA
While it is not quite as exciting without the Patriots playing in the Super Bowl, it is still Super Sunday here in Canton MA.
- The sun is shining.
- The temperature is over 40.
- The ice and snow are slowly melting.
- The melting is going down the gutters & downspouts - not through the roof.
- The sky is a crystal clear blue.
- Folks are preparing for their Super Bowl parties.
- There are a wide variety of homes for sale to meet the needs of a wide variety of buyers.
- There is a good chance there will be a full week of school this week (knock on wood).
- The Canton Food Pantry is holding its Super Bowl Sunday food drive.
- Did I mention the sun is shining? I think that should count for two reasons!
We do business in accordance with the Federal and Massachusetts Fair Housing Laws.
The content provided on this blog is presented or compiled for your convenience and is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided on this website should not be construed as offering legal, financial or other advice to be relied on by the reader to make or refrain from making any decision or to take any action.
Christine Smith is an Attorney and Exclusive Buyer Agent with over 25 years of experience in the real estate field.
(c) Copyright 2010-2015 Christine M. Smith, Attorney and Buyer Agent. All rights reserved.