Excellent list by William True of Sarasota FL! He gives a great rundown of why buyers should work with an exclusive buyer agent.
Looking for an exclusive buyer agent in the Canton MA area? Contact your Canton MA Buyer Broker.
Here are our top 8 reasons to choose an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent your interests when buying a home or real estate investment.
1. EBAs, who work solely for buyers, are 100% loyal to you from the onset of the relationship through the closing.
2. EBAs, who represent only 1% of all real estate firms nationwide, are true specialists in the buying process.
3. EBAs, who never work with sellers, never have a conflict of interest between you and a seller.
4. EBAs, who never accept listings, will show you any listing from any seller with complete candor - including For Sale by Owner, REO / bank-owned / foreclosures, and short sales.
5. EBAs, who are constantly reviewing all the real estate listings available (from companies, individuals and organizations) know the real estate market better than most.
6. EBAs, who assist buyers in property appraisals, can be completely candid about any property, making it their job to point out negatives as well as positives to help you make a fully informed decision.
7. EBAs, who only represent the buyer's side in real estate transactions, are especially trained and skilled in negotiating the best contract, terms and price for you.
8. Perhaps most importantly, EBAs give today's home buying consumers the high quality of service, advocacy, and information that you truly deserve.
William True, Sarasota Real Estate & Exclusive Buyers Broker
ABR, ABRM, AHWD, BPOR, BS, CIPS, CLHMS, CNHS, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, GRI, RCC, RSPS, SFR, SRES, TRC
Licensed Sarasota Real Estate Broker, Sarasota Notary Public
We do business in accordance with the Federal and Massachusetts Fair Housing Laws.
The content provided on this blog is presented or compiled for your convenience and is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided on this website should not be construed as offering legal, financial or other advice to be relied on by the reader to make or refrain from making any decision or to take any action.
Christine Smith is an Attorney and Exclusive Buyer Agent with over 25 years of experience in the real estate field.
(c) Copyright 2010-2015 Christine M. Smith, Attorney and Buyer Agent. All rights reserved.